4.14.2005

-Went to school
-did not bring cell phone; did not intend on staying at school
-found out I had to sign up for AP exams after school
-ran a mile in gym in 6min 58s
-school ends
-I signed up with my APs
-went to APUSH review (lasts 'til 5:20)
-Stood for the entire review (1 hour, 10-20min)
-called home
-Sister picks up, I tell her to tell someone to pick me up
-but she was in the middle of a nap, so she goes back to sleep
-I sit outside, reading
-it's 6:30PM when I look up
-dad was supposed to get home at 5:45
-try to get my jacket from my locker
-the entire wing of the school is closed off
-try to make a phone call
-I only have 40c, not the required 50c
-I think to myself "if my sister went back to sleep, I'm going to be pissed"
-I decide to walk to the library to see if the payphones are cheaper
-the payphones aren't cheaper
-barring that, I walk home, which I could have already been done with if I had just not relied on my sister
-sister wakes up the instant I decide to walk home, tells dad to pick me up
-I'm walking home...and my dad arrives at school

WALKING HOME TAKES FORTY FIVE MINUTES

-walking home...and my dad sees me and intercepts me...when I'm about a block away from the house.

In hindsight, I should have known better than to trust my sister right after she told me petulantly that I woke her up from a nap.

rrRrRRRAAAAARRR

1 Comments:

Blogger Sumini said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/28/2005 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home