3.20.2005

OH yeah, I'm angry

Well, revenge is a dish best served cold anyway.

Later...

I've pretty much left it behind me, but I'll tell you what happened and what I planned to do for revenge.

Actually, no, I won't tell you what I planned unless you ask me.

But anyway, our car got towed. The guy in charge of releasing the cars was an ass, but there was nothing we could do because he had our car. And also, there was bulletproof windows between him and me, as well as metal grates. And the walls were metal. And there were surveillance cameras, so no damaging other cars to get the towing company in trouble.

And witnesses. Too many witnesses in the daylight.

So we had to pay $150 to get our car out, all because we left the parking lot of some stupid Vietnamese/Korean mall strip in Argyle. We thought our car had gotten stolen at first.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

now we're scared ;) who you angry at?

3/20/2005 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home