6.17.2005

yep, later...

desktopgeo: adios
desktopgeo: talk tomorrow
Draklyne: yup
Draklyne: I'll be up early, so if you're online or wanna call, go ahead
desktopgeo: yeah i'll be up relatively early
desktopgeo: how early is early for you?
Draklyne: uhh
Draklyne: 8?
desktopgeo: ah
desktopgeo: about the same
Draklyne: well, considering I'm going to sleep around now
Draklyne: I'll probably be awake in bed at 6
desktopgeo: "sleep around"?
Draklyne: er
Draklyne: damn, that "sounded" bad
Draklyne: but don't worry
Draklyne: I use protection
desktopgeo: ... hey, I didn't need you, I needed financial support
desktopgeo: don't worry man, I'll cover for you
Draklyne: no you won't, Trojan will
desktopgeo: ok fine.. but you better make lots of money..
desktopgeo: alright, I'm definately gonna have strange dreams now
desktopgeo: adios
Draklyne: haha
Draklyne: later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home