5.23.2006

Crap...summer = busy



Current events listed include:
-Japanese Lessons (Mondays)
-Chinese Lessons (Thursdays)
-Freerunner Training (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
-Library Magaine Raids (Every 2nd Tuesday of the month)
-Writing Group (Every Wednesday)

I'll also be jogging every day in the morning, but it's easier to get together with people in your neighborhood to jog rather than drive somewhere, meet people, and then jog. It's up to you.

If you're interested in any of these, I can email you an invite to the calendar I'm using for it, no problemo. I wanted to throw in programming (C#, Python, HTML, CSS) and Biology (MCAT) study groups, but I didn't know who'd be up for that. Band practices and jam sessions still have to be hammered out, and I left Fridays open for social life's sake, as well as the weekends.

Thoughts? Comments? I'll be adding, changing, and removing events as necessary, depending on participation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home