5.22.2006

I guess...

I guess this is more of personal thing, so it doesn't get to go up on enkyoudai...actually, I don't know what it is.

"Remarkable lightness of being" indeed...I float where no one else is, surrounded by paintings and pictures and short-sleeved shirt tags. I'm alone in tag world. But I float above a sea of possibility.

I need a certain structure to this life, and this need is beginning to supplant school. I resent school's every intrusion into my new independence. I resent my parents' intrusions into my newfound sense of privacy. I resent not being gifted the time I require. I resent, I resent, I resent, and I will burn everything in my way.

Call it slave morality. I'll laugh. Try to chain me and I'll cut your throat.

There I was, standing on the edge...

And there I am. Owner of several businesses, a diverse portfolio of small enterprises. And there I am, director, actor, voice-over, stuntman. And there I am, webmaster. And there I am, veterinarian, doctor, woodland ranger. Researcher, teacher, writer, bandmember, poet, hole digger, staff member, last of the line, last in line, please wait, your future is on hold.

So many possibilities. Only one is less likely than the rest, and that one is all of them. Still, I have my dreams.

I need to love all of you enough to keep in touch with. I need to not lose what little we have. It could be so much more.

I need to get well.

My plans, frankly, are this:
-Start getting a lot more sleep
-Nutrition?! WTF? Okay, have to watch my intake + optimize...
-Exercise regularly
-Start learning CSS, relearn HTML
-Learn Python
-Learn C#
-Learn bio stuff and study for the MCAT
-Find an internship
-Start to jam with DK, GW
-See if either band can get some gigs
-Learn guitar, get a couple gigs at Potbelly's
-Make some sort of Trillian for blogs
-Set up the SFR Shop 2.0
-Film off! for the CLC film festival!
-Make at least one business: Lollicup franchise, tech help, sushi, or franchise setter-upper
-Start writing a book, or compilation of poetry
-Learn Chinese
-Learn Japanese
-Teach flips etc.
-Reading group. Fo' sho', because the magazines and books at the library are hella interesting.
-Writing group.
-Shit...I need to seriously arrange my calendar...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home