5.08.2006

Stag

Stag [May. 8th, 2006|10:59 pm]
She leaned back against the brick wall, black eyeliner and coal black hair sticking up in loose spikes, giving her the impression of a melancholy clown. She smiled laughingly, wantonly, and tilted her head back against the dirty red bricks, exposing the white skin of her neck, and the curve of her small, round breasts. Leather and black and chains obscured the rest of her, sometimes a few holes torn in her jeans exposing a hint of white here, white there, mother of pearl. A deep rumble started at the base of her throat.

"Will someone fuck me already?" she laughed. The man behind me shifted on his feet, shocked. I shrugged mentally and moved up against her lithe body, stealing a forceful kiss from her tilted lips. The man behind me started.

"You'd go with him?" he asked, disgusted. Chains and spikes hung off of him - I had caught an image of him out of the corner of my eye. I bent to kiss her throat, slipping my arms around her, against the bricks.

The man behind me watched on, frustrated.

"Why not?" she responded, throaty chuckle running through her words. I slipped her coat off of her - all that was left was a small brown canvas camisole, barely covering her lightly bobbing breasts. I clamped my mouth to hers again clutching her oily, spiky hair in my hand and pressing her against the wall with my waist. Every inch of her was a smile.

I wanted it. I wanted that smile. I wanted those lips to part with desire and hot breaths.

We were so close. Her dusky laughter captivated me.

"I've never kissed a girl before, you know," I whispered, looking deep into her eyes.

We were so close it was a yell. I started to lick her throat, her collarbone, her shoulder. My hands explored a lean abdomen, alternately bracing her back and sliding under dirty canvas and cresting over twin mounds, pearl white. I marked her alabaster arms with my mouth, a lick here, a nibble there.

The wind came and she shivered as my spit cooled in the breeze. Still smiling and leaning back against the wall, she took off the camisole. I left her no space between our bodies as I rushed to take the place of her clothes. I felt the warmth of her body against mine.

I placed a hand on her belt buckle and kissed her smiling lips again as I undid us both. And again. And again. And again.

She was smiling, but her eyes were bored.

.-.--..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--..-.-.--..-.-.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home