1.29.2005

Culver

-Woke up at 2:49AM. Nice and warm in blanket. Cold outside of blanket.
-Stayed in blanket until 3:40AM. Dad turned on the lights. Brightness burns.
-Got on bus 4:00AM, about. Brought backpack. Am stupid.
-Bus sucks for ever and ever amen. I cannot sleep on bus, it's too uncomfortable and loud.
-Arrive at Culver after "for ever and ever." 7:00AM.
-"Warm up," i.e. doing nothing, until 9:30AM when fencing starts.
-For an unknown and perhaps unending amount of time, Varsity B Sabre team kicks everybody else's asses.
-Free to walk around at 12:00PM.
-Walks around for ever and ever amen.
-Plays basketball for a few hours until 6:00PM. Holy crap, that was the most exercise I've gotten in forever. And ever. Because fencing is not exercise. Amen.
-Oh yeah, ate a bunch of junk food and sugary crap.
-Went back on bus. It sucks forever and ever. Amen.
-Arrive at Westfield Shopping Mall at 7:08PM. Told to reconvene on bus at 7:45PM.
-Dan and I eat "maki of Japan." They labelled egg rolls as "Maki Rolls." The asian dude behind the counter was speaking Chinese. The food did not sit easily in our stomaches.
-We reconvene on the bus at 7:45PM. The coaches aren't there.
-Dan and I decide to get water at 7:52PM. I am never buying "asian food" at food courts ever again.
-Stupid fucking Frullati's has only one employee who takes millions upon millions of years to make the smoothies of the two girls in front of us. They required the utmost care in their customizations as well. We finally get our 2 cups of water and two water bottles and boogie. Dan leaves me behind because he's an ass and my shoes are untied.
-Get on bus. Time: unknown.
-Stuff happens on bus. Either I'm too tired to remember or my subconscious is blocking it. Most likely a bit of both.
-Get back to Stevenson. Time: Late as hell. And tired.
-Get back home. Ditto.
-Get online. Do stuff.
-Forget what I'm doing. Time: Constantly.
-Yawn. 11:38PM.
-Sleep. 12:00AM?

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Damn but it felt good to stretch my legs and run again.

1/30/2005 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home