1.26.2005

The future

as I cannot be where I am not, and I am constantly, presently not where I am in the future, I truly dearly hope that I can be where I am now and then, because I'd rather that than where I cannot be. This vagueness worries my eyes and makes me write myself lies, so there is no more but the graded sand to worry what my heart belies itself writing in the white and tan boxes, outside of which I cannot think. I am to illustrate a character's thoughts, but this character has no thoughts except about character's thoughts spiralling into infinity and he grins at the void because it's more than he would have thought it would have him think. And where did he gain the pretense to change person, and possibly tense?
BUT
onto the future, where the ride becomes rocky and covered in mist like Myst but better illustrated, and where the pages flip themselves and never ask and never tell but only laugh as you try see yourself seeing your past self seeing yourself. Granted, it's not the prettiest picture, but adrenaline high riding the bend on your mind is worth it, is it not? and if you do it enough, you'll have a four star, maybe five star ride like caramel thrown whole-sale into the freezing Alaskan air OH MY GOD who would do such a thing?

Grin and laugh and flip your pages.
Moi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home