6.08.2004

Tales from a Bloggerless Era...

Verbatim from my Xanga...


Monday, June 07, 2004

Well, today was a busy busy day.

Woke up early, started organizing my tech support/all-purpose service center business. That was a lot of work and I still have to call people to let them know they've been volunteered for it. Listened to a lot of music, almost fell asleep when Jeff called and woke me up. If he'd called a minute later I wouldn't have made it to the movie. Went to see Harry Potter with Jeff, Preeti, Serene, Yaz, Austin, Go, and George. It was alright...better than the previous two. Then we walked to Portillos (Jeff drove Austin). Go stayed behind at the movie theater to get picked up by his parental unit. At Portillos, I ate three hotdogs, a plate of spaghetti, and the loaf of bread they gave me. The strawberry/banana smoothie I got tasted like a mixture of crap and Pepto Bismo...really very nasty. I drank half of it anyway. At some point, Jeff just disappeared. After exiting the building, Preeti, Yaz, and Serene got a ride from Yaz's dad and George, me, and Austin walked to Target, where Austin waited for his parental unit. Geo and I walked on to Wolf Camera where he investigated a digicam and I just looked around. We got picked up by George's dad and then we detoured to Best Buy, where we all investigated some digicams. The Elph series looks hot hot hot and the Sony DSCW1 kicks much ass. The Sony T1 display was missing, which saddened me. We left and I got dropped off at my house, where I was immediately invited to a sleepover. I got grilled for info by my parents and was finally allowed to go. I'm going to be picked up in 10-20 minutes, as of now and expect to get in several hours of Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles.

I need to get several projects finished before summer is over. One of them is learning discipline so as to be able to excel in school. Damn. Excelling within the system is a completely irritating proposition. It's entrepreneurs and self-made stars who kick all the ass in the world.

Hope you had fun reading my first real Xanga post...because there ain't gonna be another one. I only resorted to this because Blogger isn't working. Don'tcha feel loved now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home