12.10.2005

Okay, so...

Why am I so freaking disappointed with life?

Things would be really interesting if I got shotgunned in the gut. Then I'd have to really try to survive, and even then I might not make it. More importantly, I'd have probably gotten shotgunned for a reason, probably because I was in a conflict of some sort. That would be awesome, because then I'd be defending ideals and stuff.

But...no...everything's as it is. I don't have to do anything grand, and therefore I won't get shotgunned, and I won't have to struggle in order to simply survive, and struggle even more in order to get back at whoever shotgunned me.

How irritating.

Even with that scenario, I have to make my own conflicts from scratch. For instance, I would have to have ideals to defend in the first place...the courage to act...

So I guess I'm not disappointed with life, but with myself. I need to find some conflict in my life...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah...

12/11/2005 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home