5.26.2005

Anger

I hate it. So much.
Then why do you do it?
Because I can. Because I have the ability, and there is no other place for it.
It perpetuates...
Yeah, shut up. I don't care.
What will you do?
I'll kill them. I'll warn them first.
You can't do that. They're just impressed with you.
But then why do they demand to be shown again? Can they not respect me?
They cannot. You are entertainment; that's what you became.
Why do they doubt me?
They are weak of mind. Why do you care?
Because I am what I am. To tell me that I am anything less is a lie; it impugns upon my self. That is where my anger comes from being labeled "just another Asian" as well. I am special amongst any, even my people.
Your pride intrudes on your common sense. Be friendly; do not grow irritable for what you have brought down on yourself. Cool and calm when they egg you-
IF THEY TOUCH ME AGAIN THEY WILL DIE
Cool and calm. Ice. When respect is paid in equal part by both parties, thaw a bit.
You cannot change me. The rabble shall touch or torment me no longer.
I am the only one who can change you. I must reconcile you to the "rabble."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I see...we're just rabble to you now, signor Kung. =P Thanks a lot. *Sigh* don't you know your friends know what a cool individual you are?...And btw having your hair touched isn't half as annoying as you make it out to be! =)

5/26/2005 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home