3.07.2005

One down, two to go


All in all, it took two and a half hours. Two and a half godforsaken hours.

-Went to DMV from Tong's Hunan.
-Found out at DMV that we didn't have the car's insurance card.
-Went back home and dropped off Alyson.
-Couldn't find insurance card. Took the entire insurance statement instead.
-Went back to DMV.
-Stupid (insert derogatory word) refused to take the insurance statement as proof of insurance because it didn't specify explicitly what day coverage ended.
-Called the insurance agent and had her fax over the pertinent information.
-Went to back to stupid woman.
-We forgot my social security card.
-Went back home.
-Picked up SSID and birth certificate just in case they didn't like the color of my passport or something retarded like that.
-Went back to DMV.
-FINALLY got registered to take the driving test.
-Failed to fail the driving test.
-Got my picture taken.
-Later, the stupid printer puts a crack through my face on the license.
-On the second try it prints me in funny colors
-Several minutes later, it finally puts out a fairly normal one. It has a crack, but not near my face.
-Dad makes me drive home. I R teh tired.
-I should be helping change the oil right now. But I don't think I will.
-Yawn.
-Need to get M class license and pilot's license.

But for now...
...nap time.

2 Comments:

Blogger TheVerySexyAtom said...

And in spite of it all, you still came out with a damn purty picture.

Bastard. *shakes fist*

3/07/2005 10:10 PM  
Blogger Sunwolf said...

Purty? My parents think I look like a hoodlum...

3/08/2005 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home