6.20.2004

Chinatown Details

Oh, here's one I forgot just now - it's my half birthday party. This belated party is even worse than when I held my birthday in January...I have to cover this up as a "half birthday party".

Anyway...

@1:00 PM - Everyone comes to my house (...which means I'll have to clean up) and my mom drives us to Chinatown. If you can't get to my house, I guess we can pick you up. And then we go from place to place, just hang out, and eat dinner. We can go elsewhere I suppose, but think of the bubble tea!

I'm not sure which Chinatown we're going to, since there's a more northerly one and a more southish one, but I'd prefer to go to both. Chinatown Square is north and it is more "polished," if you know what I mean - everything is new. Argyle is south and it's more urban and there are weapon shops there. mmm, weapons. You may want to bring some money for buying sundry goods from ye chinatown markets.

Oh crap, I may have invited...*counts on fingers*...six...no, seven people...

Bloody 'ell. Philip, Murphy, Yao, Preeti, Yaz, Toni. Alright, that's six. Not seven. And we might not be able to pick Toni up, depending on timing, so that might indeed be five. It would be so much more convenient if I could drive and had a car. Then I could invite a few more gifts. I mean friends.

Talk to me, people! I need to know if you can come and details.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's grand timing yo, but I don't know if I can get a ride to your house...and here's the dealio: summer school ends at 12:30, so maaaaaaybe you could pick me up there? otherwise I don't get home until 1 itself...so yeah.

and what the fow? birthday? gifts? dude, that's some short notice there. mmm yeah my gift'll have to be a tad bit late.

-Preeti The Great

6/20/2004 12:04 PM  
Blogger Sunwolf said...

I don't really care about the gift...

Down with materialism! Aight, I be hella outtie yo.

6/20/2004 12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...

outtie?

...

riiiiiiight...

6/20/2004 12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh hey, that was me ^

-Preeti The Great

6/20/2004 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home