5.26.2004

Today's events

Let's see...

Got yearbooks, got lots of signatures because that's how I measure everyone's love for me. Therefore I can estimate how many atrocities I can commit without being burned at the stake.

When I got home, I went outside and caught a chipmunk! Yay! Unfortunately, I was too busy discouraging the little beast from chewing through the bag to think of taking a picture. Cute lil rodent. Unforutunately it escaped when I tried to transfer it to underneath a colander. I had to doublecheck the spelling on that thing...also, look at the definition. It made me laugh for some reason. Anyway, that was pretty much my day.

Oh yeah...the bus had to take like 5 minutes backing up because an entire street was flooded. It was amazing. The pump was failing horribly. I think you could have boated through that area. Amazingly enough, the girl on that stretch of road made it to school. I am impressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home